Physical Therapy - Services for all ages include, but are not limited to: traction, therapeutic exercise, gait training, and individualized exercise programs, as well as evaluation and treatment following orthopedic surgery and sports injuries.
Do you find it difficult to move about without experiencing imbalance and vertigo?
We offer an exercise-based approach aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular disorders. Our specially trained physical therapists evaluate and assess your current situation and individually customize a course of therapy for your specific needs. Your evaluation may include assessing the following:
· Level of vertigo or other dizziness
· Motions that stimulate vertigo
· Functional balance
· Mobility skills
· Musculoskeletal and neuromuscular function
· Visual motor assessment – measured by infrared video goggles (specialized equipment) and visual observation
· Independence in basic self-care skills and other daily life tasks
Your therapeutic program may include:
· Balance activities
· Eye movement exercises
· Habituation exercises for vertigo
Pulsed Lavage for Wound Care
For more information regarding our physical therapy services, call 920-623-2200, Ext. 1430.